Sunday, July 3, 2011

MODISH FELLAS : Featuring MR IDEAL 2011.
             Have never been to a male contest before, so I was kinda of unsure of what to expect and didn't want get my hopes up,but the moment I got to the venue which was Cheers hotel Ikeja with my date to share the experience with me, I became anxious and began to look forward to the night. The atmosphere was warm and friendly, Smiling faces, stylish people, red carpet, some interviews and  paparazzi stealing quick shots...indeed the impression was ideal.
             Could not wait for the show to start, so I quickly settled down in the front row so i do not miss a thing. There I was introduced to the man himself, the host of Mr Ideal Mr Ayotunde Fabamwo aka Twitch, then I began to itch for the show to get started because his presence built my expectation. Though he had a lot on his mind and was a bit tensed about how the show will go, he was still poised and pleasant. Then the show started, excitement filled the air as the audience cheer in approval the contestants, while the DJ entertained us with tuneful sounds. It was a splendid night.
Few pictures of the contestant..








2 comments:

Unknown said...

See these Tall.Dark.and Handsomes! Yum. Wet dream lol

Adiya
Muse Origins (formerly The Corner Shop)

Ag said...

Sigh I just love Tall Dark and Handsome men! And loving the Urhobo Delta outfit photo4!!!!